VICE CHAIR INTRODUCTION - SAMEER AMEEN

Hello! My name is Sameer Ameen and I'm one of your vice-chairs. I'm a second-year intending to do a simultaneous degree in Society & Environment and Rhetoric. I founded the MUN club at my school in the middle of the pandemic and am very excited to be a part of BMUN and its community. I was born in Los Angeles to two immigrant parents from Bangladesh and have traveled to many countries around the world, witnessing firsthand the different cultures and political spheres discussed in MUN conferences. Outside of BMUN, I spend most of my time listening to music, going to the gym, hanging out with friends, and finding good food here in the Bay area. 

UNEP is a special committee because it discusses the most prevalent issue in our global community today. The health of the environment decides the fate of our only habitable planet. I am excited to hear all the solutions you come up with!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 things to keep in mind for resolution writing

SENIOR VICE CHAIR INTRODUCTION - SORA