VICE CHAIR INTRODUCTION - EMMA WU

Hi delegates!


My name is Emma Wu (she/her), and I will be one of your UNEP vice chairs. 


I’m a first year student majoring in Economics and minoring in Climate Science. I’m especially excited to be a part of the UNEP committee because it matches my academic interests. I hope to eventually work in the field of climate law, and I love discussing the actions we can take to mitigate climate change. 


I’m from Chattanooga Tennessee, so I never got an opportunity to participate in BMUN as a high schooler. However, I did participate in other MUN conferences, and in my junior year, I ran an international MUN conference named ISMUN. 


Outside of BMUN I’m a part of Cal Mock Trial. Fun fact: I can cry on command, and I play sad witnesses for my team. I hope to go to law school, so please come talk to me if that’s something you’re interested in as well!


I look forward to meeting all of you!


Emma







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6 things to keep in mind for resolution writing

VICE CHAIR INTRODUCTION - SAMEER AMEEN

SENIOR VICE CHAIR INTRODUCTION - SORA